Icon Craft 4.63
Create icons & animated cursors for Windows, manage icons & image collections
Icon Craft gives professional and amateur artists the ability to design and edit all the graphics required in the software development cycle, including icons, static and animated cursors, and other interface elements. All these graphics can now be designed using a single application.
Icon Craft offers a variety of features that cannot be found in standard graphics applications. Icon Craft includes the ability to import icons from executables, image and library files. The built-in search and extract function enables busy artists to scan through the contents of a folder or a drive and arrange all images found in any files into a single icon library for easy and effective management.
This program features a greatly improved image editor that offers graphic artists a number of breakthrough features, including the ability to create icons with several raster layers. Layers give you more freedom in using complex graphic tools and creating professional images. This new feature enables Icon Craft to rival any high-end graphics package. In fact, when considering icon creation, Icon Craft is already at the top of the list.
Icon Craft is supplied with all the essential drawing tools, including various kinds of airbrushes, pencils and paintbrushes, as well as miscellaneous text, line and shape tools. The software is well equipped in the effects department too and offers a variety of solid, patterned and gradient flood fills, drop shadow, smooth, color modification and other effects. The native support for the Windows XP icon format enables artists to create 32-bit icons. Icon Craft also includes a number of unique features, such as the ability to apply effects to multiple images in the icon collection.
- Manage icons, static and animated cursors, icon libraries, image lists
- Create and edit smooth semi-transparent icons, static and animated cursors for Windows XP
- Create and edit icons in standard and custom sizes, with color depth up to 32-bit True Color
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Create multi-layer images
- Modify images with a variety of effects: drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror
- Import and export ICO, ICNS, BMP, JPEG, ANI, CUR, GIF, PNG, TGA, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and Adobe Photoshop PSD image formats
- Work with Mac OS Leopard 512x512 pixels icons
- Manage icon libraries for better and more efficient image storage
- Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files, ZIP and RAR archives
- Download icons from the Internet
- Search for icons in folders
- Modify icons contained inside executables
- Convert or apply effects to multiple icons at once
- Customize your desktop and folder icons
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: