As featured in:
- Which iPad Model Should You Get?
- Tablet Buying Guide 2021: An Ever Evolving and Affordable Form of Computing
- The Best Laptops 2021
With improved proxy workflows, Final Cut Pro allows you to transcode your full resolution media, take your 4K or 8K projects with you, and seamlessly share libraries with editors anywhere in the world. Plus, it features modern machine learning tools that automatically transform your widescreen project into custom sizes for social media.
Maximize portability and performance by creating proxy copies of your media — as low as 1/8 size — in ProRes Proxy or H.264. The latest proxy engine allows you to create a proxy-only copy of your library to share locally or via the cloud and displays original media if proxies aren’t available. Third party tools such as review and approval app frame.io can also generate and deliver proxies to a Final Cut Pro library.
Revolutionary Video Editing
- The Magnetic Timeline uses advanced metadata for faster, easier editing
- Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip
- Edit multicamera projects with automatic syncing and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Automatically transform projects for square or vertical delivery with Smart Conform
- Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
- Create, edit, and deliver closed captions from within Final Cut Pro
- Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third-party workflow extensions
Powerful Media Organization
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Create proxy copies of your media for portability and performance
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords or favorites on the fly as you select clip ranges
- Smart Collections dynamically organize content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
- Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
- Harness the power of the Mac Pro and Afterburner for realtime 8K editing
- Modern Metal engine improves playback, rendering, and compositing on all Macs
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering
- Work with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, Avid DNxHR®, Avid DNxHD®, H.264, HEVC, and more
Compelling, Customizable Effects
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Choose from an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Integrated Audio Editing
- Assign roles — including dialogue, music, effects, and custom choices — during import to easily track and organize your project
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Sync video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Color Grading
- Import, edit, and deliver video in standard color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Use Pro Display XDR to accurately view HDR video
- Powerful color wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
One-Step, Optimized Output
- Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices
- Export a video optimized for YouTube, Facebook, and other popular video destinations
- Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
- Import and export XML for third-party workflows like color grading and sound mixing
- System Requirements: macOS 10.15.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 3.8GB of available disk space.
- Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
- Improves stability when exporting with certain macOS Language & Region preferences
- Improves stability when playing H.264 or HEVC media
Recent Final Cut Pro news
Software similar to Final Cut Pro 5
3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering, and Realtime 3D/game creation.
DaVinci Resolve combines professional offline and online video editing, color correction, audio post production and visual effects all in one software tool.
Designed to be intuitive, VideoPad is a fully featured video editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.
More similar downloads