NoteTab Pro 5.0
NoteTab Pro offers all the features HTML authors, programmers, and other demanding users need to speed up their work.
The registered version adds a thesaurus and a multilingual spell checker.
NoteTab Pro is a leading-edge text editor and HTML coding tool, and an ideal Notepad replacement. Winner of top shareware industry awards since 1998, this elegant application does it all: you can handle multiple large files with a simple tabbed interface, use a spell-checker and thesaurus, format text, use multiple undo, and bookmark documents. You can build templates, use powerful system-wide searches, and do global multi-line replacements.
Its Clipbook feature lets you create and organize clips, which can range from text macros to complete mini-applications, using a simple scripting language with enough features to satisfy any power user; a bunch of handy clip libraries is included.
Web authors will love the HTML clip library, just one of a load of features that make NoteTab a great code-based HTML editor. Other gems include text-to-HTML conversion, tag stripping, and tools for adding links and color codes.
· Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/XP64
· 4 MB of free disk space
· 32 MB of RAM
· Full support with multi-user and network environments.
· Can be run reliably from a user "Limited Account".
· Improved user-interface appearance under Windows XP.
· Added new print engine with Print Preview tool.
· NoteTab Pro breaks line lengths limit.
· Improved Undo feature in NoteTab Pro.
· Improved opening files through the Windows Shell and Send To feature.
· Powerful new regex engine based on PCRE (Perl 5 compatible).
· Clip-code additions and improvements.
· Added support for IntelliComplete Server (www.flashpeak.com).
· Fixed issue opening HTML documents in Firefox.
· Many other minor improvements and bug fixes.
· Revised license pricing.
· Updated documentation
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: