Reg Organizer 6.0 Beta 1
Powerful manager of the system Registry and configuration files
Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
Reg Organizer offers a variety of benefits to all Windows users. Allows you to clear the registry and search for the keys associated with the specified application and delete them if necessary.
Supports full preview of the contents of the registry files (*.reg) before importing from the Explorer. Also supports configuration files management. With Reg Organizer you can easily open and edit (add, change, delete keys/sections etc) configuration files of the various programs.
- Viewing and editing the System Registry, manipulating the Registry keys and values, exporting and importing the key values etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected Registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (.reg) before adding their contents to the System Registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the treelike form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the Registry.
- Ability to clean the Registry. Reg Organizer can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the Registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be identified by other similar programs.
- Searching the System Registry for references to non*existent files and folders, checking the dynamic link libraries registered in the system, finding obsolete file extensions and correcting or deleting these references, if necessary.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- The search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the Registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Configuration files management. Reg Organizer lets you open and edit (i.e. add/delete/modify keys and sections) INI files of various applications.
- Ablilty to change some undocumented Windows settings. In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Reg Organizer contains a powerful tool allowing you to remove unwanted applications from your computer including application files, application data saved in the system registry and system configuration files, libraries installed by given application to the system folders etc. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Importing new types of configuration files previously unknown to the program. You can describe a new type of configuration file using the Import Panel. After that the program will be able to load, edit and modify these files in the same way as any standard file type.
- Application Uninstaller tool: the System Restore Point creation during the uninstall now may be disabled in the program' s Settings.
- Fixed bugs.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.