Microsoft Windows OneCare Live 2.5.2900.28
An all-in-one PC care service that’s always on, protect against viruses, hackers, and other threats.
What Windows Live OneCare does for you.
• Runs quietly in the background, providing anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall protection
• Activates Phishing Filter in Internet Explorer 7 to help block or warn against identity theft or online scams
• Updates itself to help you keep ahead of the latest threats
• Runs regular tune-ups to help optimize the performance of your PC
• Provides one-click resolutions for any actions that you may need to take
• Makes backups to a variety of devices a breeze
• Lets you see the status of your system at a glance
In which countries can I use Windows Live OneCare?
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UK, US.
What operating systems are supported?
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista (build 5500 or greater; recommended build is 5600 aka RC1). OneCare is currently not available for x64 operating systems.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.