Ovolab Phlink 4.0.2 for Mac OS X
Answer telephone calls and identify the caller using Caller ID and Apple's Address Book.
Ovolab Phlink, combined with the Ovolab Telephone Adapter, can answer telephone calls and identify the caller using Caller ID and Apple's Address Book.
After answering a call, Ovolab Phlink records a message and stores it on your Mac for later retrieval.
Ovolab Phlink lets you label and write your own notes next to each call, as well as sort and search through them. Using smart call lists, you can choose which calls to display - all missed calls, calls received in the last week, and more!
But the real power of Ovolab Phlink is what it can do while the call is in progress.
It will silently listen to any keys the caller presses on the telephone keypad, and perform actions based on the digits that are typed.
· Play custom greetings to known callers, based on their caller ID
· Automatically receive your voicemail by email
· Store all voice messages on your Mac
· Create multiple voice mailboxes
· Announce callers through the Mac's speakers
· Create fully automated tone-driven menus
· Share a single line for fax and voice calls
· Integrates with pagesender for receiving faxes on your Mac
· Create scripts that look up information on the Internet and read it to the caller over the phone
· Trigger actions based on who is calling
· Log incoming calls based on caller ID information
· Schedule activation and greetings based on the time of the day
· Ovolab Phlink takes full advantage of Mac OS X technologies:
· Speech synthesis to provide feedback to the caller
· Address Book to identify known callers
· AppleScript for automating actions
· QuickTime to compress and store recordings
· Rendezvous to automatically notify other Macs of incoming calls over the local network
· Version 4.0.2 restores full combatibility with Mac OS X Panther, improves support of dashboards widgets under Leopard and fixes a few minor bugs
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.