AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- Android version updated to 1.01
- Common: the "jump to file" function does not create a new process of Windows Explorer now (thanks to Alex)
- Player: Playback quality have been improved for tracker music
- Plugins: The Analog Meter visualization is now distribute as separate plugin
- Plugins: Last.fm - scrobbler status is now displayed at notification area icon
- Fixed: Audio Converter - the "Move output to" option - no ability to type the ":" symbol.
- Fixed: Sound Engine - hangs while re-connecting to device
- Fixed: Common - an edit field cannot be focused by click of right mouse button
- Fixed: Player - shuffler queue is resets when closing the application
- Fixed: player - track can be played twice in some cases if shuffle mode is active.
- Fixed: Tag Editor - an error occurs while reading file in the AIFF format, if file contains padding in the end of file
- Fixed: Skin Engine - bugs with positioning of windows
- Fixed: Plugins - few errors in API
- Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - scrobbler progress paints incorrectly