JkDefrag GUI 1.17
A convenient GUI for JkDefrag, a free disk defragment and optimize utility.
JkDefrag is a Free (released under the GNU General Public License) disk defragment and optimize utility for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/X64.
Completely automatic and very easy to use, fast, low overhead, with two optimization strategies, and can handle floppies and USB disks/sticks.
- Added Belarusan translation
- Small GUI improvements
- Disabled restarting when active language is selected again
- Fixed JkDefragGUI closing before sound has finished
- Fixed startup error in BartPe
- Fixed settings not saved on exit when option selected and Cross in right corner is used
- Improved Icon for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Improved uninstaller
- Removed quicklaunch shortcut installation for Windows 7
- Updated Korean language
- Updated Hellenic/Greek language
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: