RealPlayer is the all-in-one digital media player that lets you find anything and play everything.
The new RealPlayer gives you the ability to download them all to your personal video playlist. Grab videos from thousands of Web sites with just one click. Watch them whenever you want and wherever you want. You can even burn your greatest hits to DVD. Find the Web video you want and Real it in. Most major formats are supported, including Real, Windows Media, Flash, and QuickTime.
Fast Facts about the New RealPlayer:
- Innovative, single-click process to quickly download and save videos for later enjoyment.
- Download multiple videos simultaneously with RealPlayer, allowing people to save time and easily multitask. Users can also start downloading in the middle of watching a video, and the entire video will be captured.
- The new RealPlayer supports videos created in the most popular formats, including Flash, Windows Media, QuickTime, and Real.
- Easily burn videos to CD (or to DVD, using RealPlayer Plus). The Video CD format used by RealPlayer can be played in most DVD players.
- Send links of their favorite videos to your friends with a convenient "Share with a Friend" feature. The link that arrives in your friends' email will direct them to the online source of the video content their friend downloaded.
- RealPlayer supports both downloading and recording for popular streaming format (Windows Media, Real, and QuickTime)
- RealPlayer will only download/record video that is not protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) systems.
- RealPlayer features an improved look and feel, a streamlined installation process and faster video playback.
- RealPlayer will first be released for Windows, and will work with both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Real plans a version for the Mac to be released later in the year.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.