Excel Recovery Toolbox 1.4.14
Recover damaged Excel files. Repair Microsoft Excel files .xls, xlt, .xlsx,.xltx
Excel Recovery Toolbox is a tool for recovering corrupted Microsoft Excel files. The program extracts information from corrupted and unreadable Microsoft Excel files and exports the data to a new Excel file.
The program can:
Recover style of table
Recover number formats (except colors, used in a number format) Recover fonts Recover worksheets Recover columns width and rows height Recover cell data of workbook Recover all types of formula including functions, internal, external and name references Recover cells format (font, number format, line style, fill pattern, text orientation an alignment) Recover colors of cells Recover colors of cellís borders Repair Excel 2007 files Fix Microsoft Excel 2007 files The program can't:
Repair pint settings
Repair conditional formatting
Repair data validity
Repair range, worksheet and workbook protection Repair asian phonetic blocks Repair hyperlinks Repair calculation settings Repair sorting settings Repair any objects, such as pictures, diagrams, notes and other Repair merged cells Repair comments
- Microsoft Excel cannot read the source xls file;
- The format of the source file is unknown to Microsoft Excel;
- An internal Microsoft Excel error occurs and the system forces the program to be closed;
- It is impossible to access the file;
just download and run Excel Recovery Toolbox. The program quickly scans the source file and shows the recovered data. You can see and evaluate what data can be recovered from the corrupted xls file right away on the second page of the program. The program allows you to view the data recovered from the corrupted file similar to the way it is displayed in Microsoft Excel.
The program recovers xls files:
- corrupted by viruses
- corrupted by antivirus software
- corrupted because of failures in the equipment
- corrupted because of incorrect operations performed by other software
- corrupted because of incorrect Microsoft Excel operations
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.