From high-level business to home relaxation, modern life revolves around data. We all know that sinking feeling of a missing file. Fortunately Disk Drill is here to help with advanced file recovery software on all of your connected devices and files. Download Disk Drill, click “Recover” and watch as your day gets better. Disk Drill is a free download for Windows 7, 8 or 10 (XP and Vista included) and Mac OS X. Free data recovery up to 500 MB.
Disk Drill is powered by multiple data recovery algorithms that read NTFS, FAT32, EXT, HFS+ and many other file systems. Even obscure file types are accessible using our software.
Fixed & Mobile Storage
Recover your lost data on system disks and external devices, including all types of memory cards and USB drives. If you can connect it to your computer, Disk Drill can find your lost data.
Recover All File Formats
Recover any file or folder or reconstruct 200+ file types with multiple recovery methods.
Quick and Simple
Disk Drill tells you if your files can be recovered for free. Just a few files deleted? 500MB of free data recovery on us!
macOS version updated to 4.3.314:
Meet Disk Drill 4.3 for Mac – the first data recovery software for macOS with full native support of recovering lost data from internal storage devices on Macs powered by M1 chips (aka Apple Silicon). This release also improves NTFS recovery, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring, disk clean up and other Disk Drill’s extra tools, as well as creation of data backups.
- Yet another update that improves native scanning and recovery from storage devices encrypted by M1 security chips
- Totally new highly enhanced NTFS recovery
- Full-blown scanning and recovery from Time Machine on APFS volumes
- New storage space indicators when selecting drives in Disk Drill
- S.M.A.R.T. disk info is now collected and displayed for SSD devices on M1 Macs (when enabled in Preferences)
Windows version updated to 4.2.568:
Disk Drill 4.2 for Windows is available for download and update. In this release, we’ve devoted a ton of attention to NTFS recovery and overall scanning stability, including multiple improvements in specific file signatures; fixing some annoying crashes along the way.
- Completely revamped NTFS scanning and recovery module restores more data from formatted drives, corrupted partitions, and other critical data loss cases
Software similar to Disk Drill 4
Recuva pronounced "recover" is a freeware utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
Free and easy-to-use yet powerful file undelete solution for FAT and NTFS file systems.
Effective, easy-to-use, powerful data recovery software
- Free to Try
More similar downloads