From high-level business to home relaxation, modern life revolves around data. We all know that sinking feeling of a missing file. Fortunately Disk Drill is here to help with advanced file recovery software on all of your connected devices and files. Download Disk Drill, click “Recover” and watch as your day gets better. Disk Drill is a free download for Windows 7, 8 or 10 (XP and Vista included) and Mac OS X.
Free data recovery up to 500 MB.
Disk Drill is powered by multiple data recovery algorithms that read NTFS, FAT32, EXT, HFS+ and many other file systems. Even obscure file types are accessible using our software.
Fixed & Mobile Storage
Recover your lost data on system disks and external devices, including all types of memory cards and USB drives. If you can connect it to your computer, Disk Drill can find your lost data.
Recover All File Formats
Recover any file or folder or reconstruct 200+ file types with multiple recovery methods.
Quick and Simple
Disk Drill tells you if your files can be recovered for free. Just a few files deleted? 500MB of free data recovery on us!
This is another massive update to Disk Drill 4 for Windows with more scanning and recovery improvements, new features, better UI, and a ton of fixes.
Here’s what we were working on since August:
- New Improved and updated ExFAT data recovery
- New Internal updates in FAT32 and NTFS smart recovery algorithms
- New Disk Drill adds initial S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring
- New Disk Drill automatically attempts to remount storage devices into read-only mode to prevent further data loss before scanning; manual controls also added
- New Deep Scan learns DMF (Geosystem Digitals Map File) and improves on MPO (Multi Picture Object File) and a number of font (TTF, EOT, WOFF, WOFF2, RPP) file formats recovery
- Improved JPG image recovery through updated processing of IPTC metadata
- Improved JP2 images recovery
- Improved disk info updates stabilized when Disk Drill is running
- Improved UI navigation
- Improved Disk Drill now requires less resources when opening and scanning for large image files Stabilization improvements when reading damaged hard drives
- Improved UI localizations could interfere with data recovery
- Improved recovery and imaging of Bitlocker-protected partitions
- Improved hex preview stability
- Improved lost partition detection and scanning
- Improved previewing videos and images
- Improved scan session saving and loading
- Improved disk unmounting
- Improved hints for longer disk names and other data fields
- Fixed opening links from the app when there’s no default browser set in the system
- Fixed random crashes when attempting to scan a disconnected drive
- Fixed random crashes when reading disk serial number
- Fixed occasional crashes when exiting Disk Drill
- Fixed random crashes when filtering scan results
- 50+ more minor fixes and enhancements
Apps similar to Disk Drill 3
Recuva pronounced "recover" is a freeware utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
Free and easy-to-use yet powerful file undelete solution for FAT and NTFS file systems.
Effective, easy-to-use, powerful data recovery software
- Free to Try