Advanced Web Ranking is able to query over 200 search engines and quickly find out if you're moving up or down in the rankings, or if your site is listed at all. It will track the progress of your rankings over time and display that information in an easy to read and understand graphical and tabular reports.
- Unlimited number of projects.
- Unlimited number of URLs and keywords in a project.
- More than 300 international and local search engines.
- Uses Google API to search on Google.
- Uses Google Suggest to help you find relevant keywords on Google.
- Generate keywords for your projects.
- Friendly to Search Engines and their resources.
- Safe to use for users: no URL data being sent to search engines.
- Stop the update if the URL is found.
- Search engine auto-updates within 48 hours when page or query format changes.
- Automated checks and updates when new search engines definitions are released.
- Operation indistinguishable from that of a regular web browser.
- Tracking of the progress of your rankings over time.
- Powerful, highly customizable graphical ranking reports (charts).
- Powerful, highly customizable tabular ranking reports.
- Custom URL colors for quick identification of the competition.
- Apply Page Markers to your graphical charts.
- Function from behind a firewall, gathering data through a proxy server.
- Optimized bandwidth usage with simultaneous multithreaded searches.
- Backup and Restore functionality for project data.
- Custom search for localized Search Engines for both language and country.
Import keywords from a file and from the META tag of a website.
Export keywords from projects to local files.
- Import URLs from either files or web pages.
- Export URLs from projects to local files.
- Import historical data from Web Position Gold projects.
Schedule project updates at the time and date of your choice.
Runs on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Solaris and more.
- Localization: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- 30 day unconditional money back guarantee.
- 12 months free maintenance plan (product and search engines updates).
- Free email support.
- Pentium or compatible processor with at least 500 MHz
- Java Runtime Environment 1.4 or greater
- 64 MB free RAM
- Internet connection.