BlackBerry Desktop Manager will allow you to easily synchronize your organizer data (calendar entries, contacts, tasks and notes) between your BlackBerry device and your Mac computer.
You can synchronize songs and playlists from your iTunes library on your computer to your device.
You can also perform the following actions:
- Back up and restore your device data
- Add or remove device applications
- Update device applications
iTunes synchronization with BlackBerry Media Sync:
- Entertainment Whether it's a specific iTunes playlist or a random mix of tunes, it's easy to sync the music from your Mac computer to your BlackBerry smartphone.
Sync your contacts and appointments:
- Media Sync Your contacts, calendar appointments, tasks and notes can be synchronized with popular Mac applications.
Easily backup, restore, and add and remove applications:
- Restore SupportTransfer data between BlackBerry smartphones, back up and restore information manually or automatically, and add or remove applications.