JAlbum is a gallery software that makes web albums from your digital images. We aim to make it the easiest to use and most powerful tool in this category and always keep it free! So far over 7 million photo albums have been published with JAlbum and the software is started every 7 seconds somewhere in the world.
- Easy to use. Just drag and drop images and image folders onto JAlbum and press "Make album"
- Flexible. Album appearance can be highly customized through use of skins (album themes). Use or modify one of the many existing skins or create your own album look by making your own skin!
- Arrange and select images easily by using drag and drop in an Explorer-like user interface. Edit comments, rotate images and run slide shows off your local hard disk.
- Share your albums over the Internet straight from your local hard disk by using JAlbum's integrated web server. It is as easy as clicking a button. Your viewers only need their web browser to view albums.
- Publish the created album on the Internet in a snap with an integrated smart FTP and SFTP client with synchronization ability. With JAlbum you decide where to put your album.
News and Updates
- New "Multi Maker" window that builds and uploads albums from multiple projects in the background at the same time. See Tools->Multi Maker.
- Embedded html editor rewritten using new library. (Respects your current tag structure)
- HTML Syntax highlighting added to description/comment text components
- Syntax highlighting and variable completion added to jAlbum's system console
- Updated html editor now shows reduced buttons for ordinary objects, but a full suite of buttons for comments for pages only
- Groovy language library updated to v3.0.5
- Developers: New Work API vastly simplifying automating data processing. See new *.groovy external tools for examples.
- The theme image's crop focus can now be adjusted with the cursor keys as well as mouse (for better precision)
- Developers: New JSmartSyntaxTextArea component for enabling syntax highlighting in your skins. (It's a drop-in replacement to JSmartTextArea which defaults to html syntax)
- jAlbum's embedded code editor now has improved syntax highlighting (script elements are for instance colored differently)
- 8 External tools rewritten to use the new Work API, reducing the code to maintain to 20%
- Updated bundled skins
- Translations updated. Thank you dear translators
- Fix to icon caching (the wrong icon was sometimes delivered)
- Extremely long project names sometimes caused problems with "Remember last selected item"
- Embedded browser would sometimes not initialize properly