- Customize devices from an easy-to-learn Windows 8 interface.
- Create new shortcuts that make tedious tasks a breeze.
Note: This app is intended as a Beta release for the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and is currently available only in English.
Device Center helps you personalize and customize how you work on your PC
- Tailor your mouse and keyboard to meet your unique needs and work style.
- Modify your mouse and keyboard settings to make it easier to use the unique features of most PC apps.
Effortlessly transition to Device Center from existing device management apps
- Launch the app from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- View and change basic and application-specific settings for all connected devices in one place.
- Explore features with pop-up descriptive and “how-to” InfoTips.
- Includes access to an online How-To/Troubleshooting library.
- Includes access to an online Healthy Computing Guide for tips on how to work more comfortably on your computer.
Tell Microsoft what you think! MS is interested in your experiences with Microsoft Device Center and your Microsoft device!
- Send your comments and questions by clicking on the Send Feedback icon on the Windows 8 Consumer Preview desktop, select Apps then Microsoft Device Center from the options listed.