Home › Downloads › Converters
AudioConverter Studio 6.2
Audio Formats Converter and CD Ripper.
If you are a music lover, take a close look at AudioConverter Studio. This program features two components most often used by music aficionados - a CD Ripper to rip tracks off Audio CDs and an Audio Converter that converts music files from one format to another and allows you to edit tags and set own audio file properties (Frequency, Bitrate, Mode). The two features in the program you will like the most are direct CD to mp3 ripping (though you can opt for .wav files as well) and CDDB support. CDDB is a free online database that contains information about virtually all music albums released. This data can be automatically exported to mp3 tags, meaning you do not have to enter all this information manually. Importantly, the program preserves mp3 tags when converting a higher quality file to the lower quality one and supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. It does both mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 conversions. The process is almost instantaneous, which is a significant advantage for the users whose computers aren't very advanced. People who use the program and industry professionals alike are both frequently surprised by how fast AudioConverter Studio works. AudioConverter Studio works with virtually all CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD devices currently available on the market. AudioConverter Studio plays CDs and offers to automatically save a playlist after conversion is complete.
If you are looking for a fast and simple solution that is both intuitive and feature-rich, AudioConverter Studio is a natural choice. Especially when you consider the fact that AudioConverter Studio can be tried free of charge for 30 days and is available for download right now.
- An easy-to-use Windows XP interface.
- A good helpfile with descriptions of all functions and settings.
- MP3 to WAV converter.
- WAV to MP3 converter.
- CD Ripper to MP3 format.
- CD Ripper to WAV format.
- A full support of ID3v1 and ID3v2 MP3 tags!
- During conversion of a high-quality musical file into file with lower quality, MP3 tags are preserved.
- It works with almost all CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD drives that can read digital audio.
- It's fast! It will extract and encode an Audio CD in less than 10 minutes!
- It supports CDDB and get information about songs (Title, Artist, Album, Year) directly from Internet.
- It supports M3U and PLS playlists.
- It supports the CDPLAYER.INI.
- It changes settings of each audio file: Frequency, Bitrate, Mode.
- Most frequently used formats can be stored in "Favorite formats".
- It plays Audio CD's.
- ... and can much more.
- Added WAV to MP3 mono conversion mode.
- Improved autorenaming for output files.
- Fixed some bugs.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: