Gruml allows you to view and manage your feed subscriptions of your Google Reader account on Mac OS X. Read your newsfeeds, manage them in folders, tag them, and much more – all in sync with your Google Reader account.
- Always in sync
- Gruml and Google Reader are always in sync. Any changes you are doing in Gruml are also transferred to your Google Reader, as well as any changes in Google Reader are synchronized to Gruml promptly.
- Tweet articles
- Tweet articles including short URLs directly via Gruml.
- Post to your favorite social service
- Post your articles to your favorite social services: Digg, Diigo, Delicious, Evernote, Facebook, Instapaper, MySpace, ping.fm, Posterous, ReadItLater, Reddit, StumbleUpOn, Tumblr are supported by Gruml.
- Post to blog
- Send articles direcly to your blog (requires one of the following blogging tools to be installed: BlogThing, ecto, MarsEdit, Xjournal)
- Manage your folders
- Create new folders for your subscriptions, rename existing ones and organize your feeds in a proper manner.
- Post notes
- Post and organize notes to Google Reader.
Software that can be used as an alternative to Gruml for Mac: