Daum PotPlayer 1.5.444465
Daum PotPlayer: It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Fixed an issue with using motion blur effect on certain videos
- Fixed a broadcasting problem when using original FPS
- Fixed a problem in subtitle explorer
- Some fixes with RealMedia files
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: