Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Added H.264 MVC decoding function(codec installation is required)
- Added the ability to output fullscreen on other monitors
- Added the ability to switch between default pan & scan
- Added the ability to broadcast with sponsored effects
- Fixed abnormal operation with specific srt subtitles
- Fixed an issue that couldn't exit while saving the broadcast
- Fixed an issue that HEVC 10-bit DXVA didn't work with Radeon RX 4x0 video cards
- Fixed memory leak problem when using VapourSynth
- Fixed an issue that VapourSynth didn't work in 64-bit version
- Fixed an issue that Module folder didn't work in VapourSynth Portable version