Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Fixed an issue that the following file buffers when changing device during broadcasting
- Added the ability to set whether displaying thumbnails in file navigation
- Added various algorithms into VMR9/EVR scaler
- Added the ability to show folders and files list on left/right side when opening FTP
- Fixed an issue that can't play certain MKV files smoothly
- Fixed an issue that no images appear when playing certain MPEG files
- Fixed an issue that playing some MPEG files with abnormal de-interlacing
- Improved display of album art
- Fixed an issue that can not properly detect the HDTV MMS channel
- Fixed an issue that intermittent parameter error in chat
- Fixed an issue that can automatically scroll with so much contents of the chat
- Fixed broadcast logo to support for animated PNG (APNG)