Daum PotPlayer 1.5.39659
Daum PotPlayer: It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Improved handling of damaged ASF files
- Improved display of custom shortcuts
- Fixed an issue that incorrect handling of some UTF8 subtitles
- Improved preferred audio language handling
- Fixed seeking issue of some FLV files
- Fixed play time issue of WDM/CAM/BDA devices
- Improved tag handling of SMI subtitles
- Fixed position issue of mouse cursor during screen capture
- Some changes in H.264 encoding options
- Improved TAK audio playback
- Improved deinterlacing options
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.