Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Added Italian translation
- Fixed an issue that certain animated GIF logo was slowly displayed
- Fixed an issue that compression setting did not take effect during broadcasting
- Fixed abnormal operation when saving broadcast in a specific format
- Improved slow running problem with auto-login
- Removed MPEG4 video codec from broadcast
- Fixed abnormal operation in certain ASF files navigation
- Fixed an issue that program occasionally freezed at the end of broadcast
- Fixed an issue that no images appear when playing certain HEVC MPEG TS files
- Fixed an issue that can't automatically scroll with chat contents in certain situations
- Improved performance of video capture during broadcasting
- Improved damaged AVI playback
- Improved rotation processing