Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Added Spanish translation
- Added Ukrainian translation
- Added an option to operate playback window size function only with the first playback at a runtime
- Added the ability to perform color gamut correction
- Added the ability to separately assign repeat and shuffle functions to each playback mode
- Added the ability to remember window position and size of each skin mode
- Added an option to save settings instantly when playback is paused
- Added cache pre-read function to built-in source/splitter filter
- Fixed a problem that can not play MOD files
- Changed calculation of SMI subtitle position from relative to absolute
- Fixed a problem that the Stereoscopic 3D output mode did not work properly
- Fixed a problem that some playlist keyboard shortcuts did not work
- Fixed an issue where the repeat playlist function did not work if shuffle playback mode was enabled
- Added an action into installer to auto determine whether to show built-in hardware decoder/encoder selections depending on the system
- Improved file association handling in Windows 8