Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is. Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- and much, much more...
- Added Uzbek translation
- Added the ability to manually select the format when opening WDM device
- Added Direct3D 11 feature into DXVA Copy-Back mode
- Fixed an issue that the screen didn't work properly with rotating or resizing image during playback
- Fixed an issue that the frame is dropped while broadcasting in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that program can't exit in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that copying files may fail during installation
- Fixed playback problem of some MP4 files
- Fixed GPU memory leak problem when using DXVA
- Fixed sync playback issue of some AVI files
- Fixed a problem of some MKV files at the end of playback
- Fixed a problem that program was terminated at the end of broadcasting
- Fixed an issue where action was slow with too many albums
- Improved compatibility with madVR
- Fixed renew broadcast problem with log in/log out action
- Fixed an issue that can't mount ISO files for playback