Process Hacker 2.32
A free, powerful, multi-purpose tool that helps you monitor system resources, debug software and detect malware.
- A detailed overview of system activity with highlighting.
- Graphs and statistics allow you quickly to track down resource hogs and runaway processes.
- Can't edit or delete a file? Discover which processes are using that file.
- See what programs have active network connections, and close them if necessary.
- Get real-time information on disk access.
- View detailed stack traces with kernel-mode, WOW64 and .NET support.
- Go beyond services.msc: create, edit and control services.
New and Improved:
- Updated for Windows 8.1
- Added progress display for thread stacks
- Updated ExtendedServices plugin:
- Added new trigger data types
- Updated NetworkTools plugin:
- Updated UI
- Updated OnlineChecks plugin:
- Added file analyzed prompt
- Fixed handling of long symbol names
- Fixed Run As preventing Windows 8 apps from starting
- Fixed console host information for Windows 8.1
- Fixed reflected processes not terminating on Windows 8.1
- Fixed CPU frequency on Windows 8.1
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: