The NoScript Firefox extension provides extra protection for Firefox, Seamonkey and other mozilla-based browser.
NoScript also provides the most powerful anti-XSS and anti-Clickjacking protection ever available in a browser.
NoScript's unique whitelist based pre-emptive script blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even not known yet!) with no loss of functionality...
- Fixed backward compatibility issue with recent channel cloning changes
- [XSS] Compatibility with certain redirector URL patterns (thanks Stephen F. for reporting)
- [ABE] Fixed letest Tab Mix Plus version (4.1.0) causing loads started from the address bar to be considered cross-site
- [Locale] Updated Esperanto (thanks Michael Wolf)
- [Locale] Updated Upper Serbian (thanks Michael Wolf)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.