Player with high quality playback, support for wide range of media files and it is low in CPU and memory consumption.
New and improved, packed with features, BSplayer is one of the best media player on the market today. Main advantages of the player are high quality playback, support for wide range of media files and it is low in CPU and memory consumption.
- Support for all popular media formats
- Support for new file formats such as Matroska and OGM with embedded chapters, subtitles and multiple audio streams
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
- Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
- Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
- Fast forward and fast rewind option
- Frame stepping
- Frame capture
- Bookmarks support
- Chapters support
- Fully skinnable
- Custom aspect ratios
- WinLIRC support
- Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
- Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
- Support Winamp DSP plugins
- Multiple audio stream switching
- Command line support
- Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
- BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
- Plugin support
- total time in playlist wasn't updated, fixed
- subtitles were 'cut' in some cases, fixed
- YouTube playback fixed
- other bug fixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.