The ultimate do-it-yourself screen capture tool is better than ever. Snagit 10 provides a smarter and more efficient way to grab your images, with updated capture profiles and effects to improve how you capture, edit, share and organize your content.
Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest verion of SnagIt offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snag anything, on the fly. Use the newest capture profile to grab your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window-all with a single hotkey or click.
Now you can keep the rounded corners from a captured window… or create a custom shape… and the only background you’ll see is the one on your website, document, or slide.
Upload to Screencast.com
It’s easier than ever to send your captures out for review with built-in, online hosting from Screencast.com. Now you can share your images with an embed code or give them a URL with a clickable thumbnail. Store, share and gather feedback on all of your visual projects.
- Updated Mac version to 4.1.5
- Added sharing to Google Drive and importing from Google Drive.
- Added TechSmith Fuse integration, share to Snagit from your mobile device.
- Added ability to update Snagit automatically.
- Windows 8.1 support
- Added vector Stamps that maintain sharpness regardless of dimensions.
- Added ability to rotate stamps.
- Added text padding for Callouts.
- Added tail locking for Callouts.
- Added improvements to capture crosshairs.
- Various bug fixes.
Apps similar to SnagIt 5
Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically.
Powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility.
Get your point across with fewer words using annotation, shapes and sketches, so that your ideas become reality faster.