The ultimate do-it-yourself screen capture tool is better than ever. Snagit 10 provides a smarter and more efficient way to grab your images, with updated capture profiles and effects to improve how you capture, edit, share and organize your content.
Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest verion of SnagIt offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snag anything, on the fly. Use the newest capture profile to grab your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window-all with a single hotkey or click.
Now you can keep the rounded corners from a captured window… or create a custom shape… and the only background you’ll see is the one on your website, document, or slide.
Upload to Screencast.com
It’s easier than ever to send your captures out for review with built-in, online hosting from Screencast.com. Now you can share your images with an embed code or give them a URL with a clickable thumbnail. Store, share and gather feedback on all of your visual projects.
- Now able to share images, videos, and GIFs to the new TechSmith Knowmia! (Formerly TechSmith Relay)
- Fixed a crash that could occur during an update of Snagit
- Added the transparent color swatch to the Color Replacement effect
- When sharing to Slack, users should now only see open conversations
- Fixed a text truncation issue when sharing to Camtasia
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Software similar to SnagIt 7
Dropbox allows you to sync and backup your files on the cloud and across your computers automatically.
Make screenshots. Draw on it. Shoot video and share your files. It's fast, easy and free.
Get your point across with fewer words using annotation, shapes and sketches, so that your ideas become reality faster.