Every time you restart the PC’s - they will automatically reset to your desired baseline settings. It’s a challenge to maintain public access PC's - at hotels, internet cafes, and libraries - where users are not always careful and usage is high. Reboot Restore Rx simplifies the management of PC's in shared computing environments...
Reboot Restore Rx is a non-restrictive hard drive restore product designed for public access PC management. The PC users feel as though they have complete control over the PC. But regardless of what they do, including erasing files, instaEnter your phone number herelling software or even hacking the system registry, Reboot Restore Rx will automatically restore the PC to a predefined baseline -- every time the workstation is restarted, or turned on. Making the workstations perfectly configured and available for the next user.
- Restore on Reboot
- Reset to Baseline on PC Start Up or Hard Reset
- One-Click Instant Updates
- VMWare Support
- Protects the MBR
- Works below Windows
- Mini OS Access
- Restore from unbootable Windows
Reboot Restore Rx 2.0 has officially been released with full Windows 8 & 8.1 support as well as GPT partition and UEFI Bios support. Reboot Restore Rx supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8 and 8.1 (all 32 and 64 bit versions).
- Add file filter driver to check changes to the EFI file in the unprotected system reserve partition
- Add a check of the Master Boot Record (MBR) to prevent it from been removed by 3rd party MBR scanning utility
- Fixed some minor bugs reported by users