Viber for Windows/Mac
Viber lets you send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on any device and network, in any country.
Viber syncs your contacts, messages and call history with your mobile device, so you can start the conversation on the Viber mobile application and continue from the comfort of your PC.
- Best-quality HD voice calls
- Video calls
- Free text and photo messages
- Group conversations
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Contacts and messages sync between your mobile and Windows
- Transfer ongoing calls between devices
Download Viber, enter your phone number, and start connecting with your friends.
Viber for Android
Viber allows you to text, call, and send photos and video messages worldwide for free to over 200 million users using 3G or Wifi. Viber is available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone and many more devices and platforms.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
- Free calls with HD sound quality
- Groups with up to 40 participants
- Send stickers and emoticons, making messaging fun!
- Share locations
- Respond immediately to messages using quick reply
- Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
- OS integration – share photos and videos straight from your device’s gallery
- Designed with the Native Android UI in mind
- Windows updated to 126.96.36.199
- Mac version updated to 6.2.0
- Bug fixes and several improvements for Android L
- Make video calls from most devices running Android 4.0 and up to other Viber contacts. You can also transfer video calls between mobile and Desktop!
- Add friends easily by entering their Viber number or scanning their QR code
- New fresh redesign
- Now available in the following languages: Bulgarian, Persian, and Serbian