So you can see graphically how much is played and how much is still to play
Allows you to remotely control Light Alloy, for example if you are laying on the sofa
Just like on YouTube you can navigate with a preview window while searching on the timeline
Allows you to watch tv over the internet and online videos like youtube/vimeo
Contains an expandable list of online radio stations which you can play and record, and a list to store your favorites
In case of multiple audio/subtitles streams you can easily switch from stream
Contains Dutch, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and others
You don't have to install a codec pack anymore: you can use the player immediately after installation
Blu-Ray & DVD
You also can watch Blu-Ray and DVD with Light Alloy
- Supports built-in video/audio codecs (but still can be configured to use system codecs)
- Full support for DVD and MKV/OGM/MP4 features.
- Support for WinLIRC to control the player remotely.
- Configurable playback speed from 0.1x slow to 32x fast, frame by frame playback, adjustable rewind.
- Volume control, play time and timeline display on the control panel.
- Additional audio features: sound amplification, normalization, shift
- Supports playlists with the possibility of placing labels/bookmarks in the playlist or on timeline
- Drag-n-drop support; saving playing position on player close (to resume later).
- Richly reconfigurable mouse keys and keyboard, functional pop-up menu.
- Video settings saving per file (brightness, contrast, saturation, sound volume level, the currently loaded subtitle, the currently selected audio track) that are reapplied next time the file is opened.
- Ability to specify a folder to save screenshots, for creating thumbnails and full-size screenshots from the movie.
- Japanese language for web-site and installer, thanks to Tilt (tiltstr.seesaa.net/)
- Update checker, will notify you via balloon tip in system tray if new version available. Enabled by default.
- "Reverse playtime" option has been moved from Preferences->Interface to Preferences->Keyboard, so now it is a keyboard command and you can set a hotkey.
- Do not write "index.bdmv" in playlist, instead write Blu-ray folder name.
- Now Light Alloy is visible in system tray by default.
- Fixed "index.bdmv" titel for player caption in case of enabled tags formatting.
- LA Dub skin: fixed issues on Windows with Japanese language locale.
- Fixed issue with unicode support on "Reverse playtime" button.
- Fixed other minor issues.
- Subtiles: added support for scaling PGS/DVB subtitles.
- Video decoder: fixed playback of some HEVC videos.
- Audio decoder: fixed converting routines of Int24 to Float.
- MP4: fixed aspect ratio issues with some files.
- MP3: fixed sound corruption after seek.
- Subtitles: fixed loading/parsing SAMI-subtitles.