Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.
The Chrome team is beaming to announce the launch of Chrome 44 for iOS. Chrome 44.0.2403.65 is now available in the AppStore . Newness in this release includes:
- Swipe to navigate: swipe right or left to navigate backwards and forwards
- Support for accessing Physical Web content from the Today view
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. More information about Chrome for iOS is available on the Chrome site.