Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.
The Chrome team is excited to announce Chrome 40 for iPhone and iPad. Chrome 40.0.2214.61 contains a number of improvements including:
- New look with Material Design bringing bold graphics, fluid motion, and tactile surfaces
- iOS 8 optimizations and support for bigger phones
- Support handoff from Chrome to your default browser on OS X
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
The update will be rolling out in the App Store over the next few hours. Known issues are available on the Chrome support site. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.