Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.
The Chrome team is excited to announce Chrome 38 for iPhone and iPad. Chrome 38.0.2125.59 contains a number of improvements including:
- Better support for iPhone 6 and 6+.
- Download and open files in Google Drive.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
This release also contains one notable security fix:
-  Low CVE-2014-3187: Issue with facetime and facetime-audio URL schemes. Credit to Matias Brutti.