Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if youíre offline.
Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.
Chrome for iOS has bee updated to 33.0.1750.15. This release contains bug fixes and stability improvements. The update will be rolling out in the App Store over the next few hours. Chrome 32.0.1700.20 contains a number of improvements including:
- Stability and security updates
- Translate - When you come across a page written in a language that you donít understand, just look for the translation bar. One tap and the page is quickly translated for you.
- Reduce Data Usage - Reduce your data usage by up to 50%. Enable this feature and view your savings: Settings > Bandwidth > Reduce Data Usage.
- New Tab Page update to make searching faster and easier (This feature is being rolled out and will be available to all users over time, beginning on iPhone)
- Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
Note: Chrome 30 raises our minimum iOS requirement to version 6 and higher.