SwiftKey for Android 4.3.2
SwiftKey for Android replaces your device’s on-screen keyboard to help you type in an easier, faster and less frustrating way.
The app is packed full of features to help you type, from the award-winning prediction engine that learns how you write to predict your next word, to SwiftKey Flow, which lets you write whole phrases without lifting a finger.
SwiftKey is one of the best-selling Android apps in the world. In 2012, it spent more days as Google Play’s No.1 paid download than any other app.
Smart and Easy
- SwiftKey replaces your phone’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect in 60 languages.
SwiftKey makes touchscreen typing faster, easier and more personalized no matter what app you’re typing in.
- SwiftKey learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- Train SwiftKey on your message archives from Gmail, Facebook and Twitter, or your blog.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
Tap or flow our words
- Switch between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen.
- Flow gives word predictions in real-time as you gesture.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words -- what we call ‘Flow through Space’.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 60 languages and counting.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- Fixed difficulty in selecting predictions on some 2.3 devices
- Switch to choose to show numpad on the left or right on secondary layout
- Fixed loss of personal language when you upgrade
- Restored missing dollar sign
- Spacebar sound is now different to other keys
- SwiftKey Cloud: Backup and Sync, Trending Phrases, and additional Personalization sources for a more connected typing experience
- Better contextual predictions: based on field-specific context
- Smarter learning: recognizes deliberate actions e.g use of punctuation and delete keys and includes these in all suggestions
- New settings for physical keyboards: including space bar behaviour and punctuation settings
- Improved settings layout
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.