DNS Jumper 1.0.6
DNS – or domain name system – is the protocol on the internet that turns human-comprehensible website names such as sordum.org into addresses understandable by machines.(machine-readable “IP addresses”), In some cases, you can increase the browsing speed or improve your security by replacing the DNS provided by your provider, DNS Jumper is a tool which makes it easy for you.
Why should you use DnsJumper:
- It could help you reach websites where access has been blocked.
- It might improve your security by using secure DNS servers.
- It can protect your children from inappropriate websites and can Block Porn Sites. (Just use one of the Family safe DNS)
- It can speed your browsing (move to a faster Domain Name Service)
- Changing your settings manually can take a little work , But with DNS Jumper it’s relatively easy (one click)
Dns jumper v1.0.6 has now Ipv6 support and dozen innovation ,such as you can easily create your own Dns groups , you can see your current dns easily… usw. Dns jumper is Portable and Freeware
- Fixed, Dns Jumper enables CheckBalloonTips registry enrty Automatically (REG_DWORD=1) (If you want to disable it , Just edit DsnJumper.ini and change CheckBalloonTips=True to False)
- Fixed, Updates messages are only in English language
- Fixed. Languages doesn’t sorted in alphabetical order
- Fixed, Minor corrections of codes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: