No File Recovery 2.02
Overlay your empty disk space with characters, and any attempts at file recovery will be useless.
When you delete files from your pc, they can be recovered from your hard drive. Many files that you thought were long gone, may be recovered, whether they are important documents, pictures, tax documents, videos, and more. If you are selling, donating, or giving away your pc, then this program is a must. Running this program will overlay your empty disk space with random characters, and any attempts at file recovery will be useless. If you are looking to cleanup your hard drive, and remove all the garbage data first, you can download and run Complete Cleanup first, as this will safely wash all the garbage data from your hard drive, including internet cleanups, registry cleanups, and various other junk data. (Runs on all Windows systems.)
- Overlays deleted disk space, making your disk files unrecoverable.
- Verifies your available hard drive space.
- Includes a stop button so you can halt the program at any time without causing problems.
- Runs quickly, shows a continuous count on how much time is remaining.
- This program is freeware. Because this is freeware, there is no support in any way.
- Runs on ALL Windows systems.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: