Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Vectorizer. Raster to vector conversion software.
Vextractor is a vectorizer program for transforming raster images into vector formats by building centerlines and outlines. This tool could be used for the vectorizing of charts, drawings, maps and schemes for input to CAD or GIS systems. You can also vectorize logotypes and other line art images for use in Vector Graphic Design software.
Main features of Vextractor:
- Create centerlines and outlines;
- Recognize arcs and circles;
- Recognize ortholines;
- Built-in vector editor;
- Polylines smoothing;
- Smart trace method for passing polylines crossings;
- Input raster formats: BMP, GIF, TIFF, GeoTIFF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, PNG, WBMP, ICO;
- Noise filtration;
- TWAIN32-compatible scanner support;
- Output format for vector information: DXF, DXB, WMF, EMF, ArcView Shapefiles, MapInfo MID/MIF, ASCII XYZ, Scalable Vector Graphic - SVG, Encapsulated PostScript - EPS;
- Coordinate referencing;
- Input Z-values (elevation).
- Added new vectorization algorithm for Bezier splines creation
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.