Western Digital WD Link Software 1.00.03
Important! If a pop-up blocker is installed, you may need to disable it in order to download the software.
This download contains the latest version of the WD Link Tool. The Link Tool is used to discover WD drives on the network, and to create mapped network drives from their share folders.
Very Important: The WD Link Software will not work with older WD network drives such as the My Book World (Blue Rings).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000 with SP4
- Windows XP with SP3
- Windows Vista with SP2
- Windows 7 with SP1
- Windows 8
- Download the file above.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a location on the computer.
- Run the file titled "WDLinkSetup.exe" to install the WD Link Tool.
- Supports multiple languages
- Allows Windows to detect WD TV Live products
- Allows Windows to detect My Book World Edition, WD ShareSpace, and My Book Live network attached storage devices
- Allows easy setup to map network drives of My Book World Edition, WD ShareSpace, and My Book Live
- Creates desktop shortcut to drives
- Provides quick access to the web user interface to configure drives
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: