Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver 334.67 Beta for Windows XP 64-bit
This new 334.67 Beta driver introduces a variety of new SLI and 3D Vision profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
As always, this driver is also bundled with GeForce Experience (v1.8.2) which provides the easiest way to keep your drivers up to date an your games optimized. In addition, this version supports the latest new features and Beta functionality. This includes the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay and ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming. Leveraging the dedciate hardware inside GeForce GTX GPUs, this new capture and streaming tool offers exceptional features and performance. Also included in the latest version of GeForce Experience is support for Nvidia GameStream. Combined with a SHIELD device, this allows games on a GeForce GTX-equipped PC to be wirelessly streamed to another room so they can be enjoyed on the couch, in bed, or nearly anywhere in the house.
With this latest version of GeForce Experience, several highly-requested features are being introduced to Shadowplay. Features ranging from quality customizations (resolution, capture frame rate, capture bitrate) to support for microphone recordings and 5.1 audio are now supported and provide gamers with a variety of new tools to customize their streams and recordings.
- SLI Technology
- HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft – created profile
- Gas Guzzlers – created profile
- Gaming Technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream technology
- 3D Vision
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – rating now “Excellent”
- Bioshock Infinite – rating now “Excellent”
- Hitman: Absolution – rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed III – rating now “Excellent”
- Sniper Elite V2 – rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – rating now “Good”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – rating now “Good”
- Saints Row 4 – rating now “Good”
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – rating now “Good”
- Far Cry 3 – rating now “Good”
- Total War: Shogun 2 – rating now “Good”
- Warframe – laser sight and shadows fixed
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.2
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
- GeForce 700 Series
- GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM)
- GeForce 600 Series
- GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605
- GeForce 500 Series
- GeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510
- GeForce 400 Series
- GeForce GTX 480, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 460 SE v2, GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 420, GeForce 405
- GeForce 300 Series
- GeForce GT 340, GeForce GT 330, GeForce GT 320, GeForce 315, GeForce 310
- GeForce 200 Series
- GeForce GTX 295, GeForce GTX 285, GeForce GTX 280, GeForce GTX 275, GeForce GTX 260, GeForce GTS 250, GeForce GTS 240, GeForce GT 230, GeForce GT 240, GeForce GT 220, GeForce G210, GeForce 210, GeForce 205
- GeForce 100 Series
- GeForce GT 140, GeForce GT 130, GeForce GT 120, GeForce G100
- GeForce 9 Series
- GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX/GTX+, GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9600 GT, GeForce 9600 GSO, GeForce 9600 GSO 512, GeForce 9600 GS, GeForce 9500 GT, GeForce 9500 GS, GeForce 9400 GT, GeForce 9400, GeForce 9300 GS, GeForce 9300 GE, GeForce 9300 SE, GeForce 9300, GeForce 9200, GeForce 9100
- GeForce 8 Series
- GeForce 8800 Ultra, GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce 8800 GTS 512, GeForce 8800 GTS, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 8800 GS, GeForce 8600 GTS, GeForce 8600 GT, GeForce 8600 GS, GeForce 8500 GT, GeForce 8400 GS, GeForce 8400 SE, GeForce 8400, GeForce 8300 GS, GeForce 8300, GeForce 8200, GeForce 8200 /nForce 730a, GeForce 8100 /nForce 720a
- ION (Desktops)
- ION LE (Desktops)
- ION LE
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: