0x0000008e Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noraanesnah

A couple days ago my wireless stopped working inexplicably. the next day i got this 0x0000008e blue screen and I have since removed the wireless card. I keep getting the bluescreen though and i'm not sure how to diagnose the problem. i'm thinking it's probably a hardware issue but i'm not sure where to start. i ran dumpchk.exe on the .dmp file that came up in the error report but i don't know what to look for in the output. if anyone can tell me anything i appreciate it.

the bluescreen:
i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/nadyleets/bluescreen.jpg

the error report:
i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/nadyleets/errorreport3.jpg

the dumpchk
i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff99/nadyleets/dumpchkoutput.jpg

What was the rest of the error message posted before thes 0x0000008e and after, on this blue screen?

raybay said:
What was the rest of the error message posted before thes 0x0000008e and after, on this blue screen?

i posted photos of it along with the error report i got on restart and the dumpchk. you would probably have to copy and paste the links because i couldn't post full adresses.

it says: a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen be sure to follow these steps

.....technical information: *** stop: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x857FC731, 0xEF748C3C, 0x00000000)

Beginning dump of physical memory

that's the gist of it

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back