1 beep - 2 beeps - 4 beeps? AMI bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spleenharvester

I am given this when I start up - the computer still works, but I can't get into bios without losing video... it goes like this:
1 long beep - post has passed all tests
a couple of seconds later 2 beeps - some hardware has failed
then 4 beeps

Specs are in drop down. thanks

Update: I cannot press tab to show post messages either... it just skips them and carries on like normal. I don't get beeps anymore but still cannot get into the bios.

Tell you what Kimsland - you don't like my way of posting you just post instead of me (you get most these days anyway).

I can find another forum.

Because of this?
Reason: Added info on link. Please do not post blind links

I have firstly confirmed this issue with Julio directly, via PM yesterday (regarding another member that posted similar, this member has been officially warned by Julio) Ironically, some of the posts made were to the same thread you posted, how strange :confused:

Posting "Blind" links is not secure

I advise all support members to post where the link is going, as well as including the link

I advise all viewers\Members never to click on a link that does not have any information where it is going. As stated by thousands of support websites across the Internet.

CCT I edited your post due to this proper way of providing support links
I advise you to always provide information on where a link will take someone. (which-ever forum you post support on!)

'Posting "Blind" links is not secure'

You not only say that, but jump into and out of your posts editing whatever and wherever you want so noone really knows what you have said.

Well, here's some plain talk: the url in question was definitely and without a doubt a url linking to TechSpot and, unlike your (yes YOUR!) little cuties with the 'This' and 'Click Here', people CAN read the url.

Just because you say 'this is where the link goes' means nada!

Should anyone trust you? If so, why not me?

Ah, but you edited (again) to mention you thought it 'strange' that I had posted in one specific thread where someone else posted something nefarious (to you).

So, now you resort to inuendo and aspersions against my character and veracity.

I AM going to copy and post this to Julio - I think you have a problem, and whatever it is, you should seek help.

CCT

Please guys, not a very good way to help members by initiating a different discussion here. I will be PMing you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back