10 Pro Tips to Get You Started with Microsoft's PC Game Pass

I need to test again, but Cloud gaming was very laggy on my iPad Pro and it was the connection, was the iPad, due to Apple restrictions.

Maybe its better now.

Make a new email bro
Its one option, but I have this email plus other subs with MS, plus friends, etc for a while so a bit hard to follow that path.

Incorrect. If your game pass ultimate subscription has lapsed, this will work again. Or, like the other dude said, just make a new account.
From the link listed above:

Note, this offer is for New Subscribers who never joined Game Pass Ultimate before. Expired Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will pay $14.99 instead of $1 to join the subscription

You can also buy 12 month Game pass ultimate codes from Turkish ecommerce stores for 40$, so you connect to a VPN and activate it, you can get up to 36 months, and pay 120$, not as cheap as this, but should not be limited to new accounts only.

Its one option, but I have this email plus other subs with MS, plus friends, etc for a while so a bit hard to follow that path.

From the link listed above:
1. Fair enough on the current account being related to other MS products. For what it's worth, you can still redeem XBLG 3 month cards for 50 days of GPU. In this case, you're paying $7.24 per month, which is still a nice deal compared to the $15 it usually costs.

2. The difference is instead of $1 to upgrade all of your Gold time to GPU, it's $15. That doesn't mean it's not a good deal lol, it just means you're paying $85 instead of $69. That's still a good deal for previous GPU subs.

1. Fair enough on the current account being related to other MS products. For what it's worth, you can still redeem XBLG 3 month cards for 50 days of GPU. In this case, you're paying $7.24 per month, which is still a nice deal compared to the $15 it usually costs.

2. The difference is instead of $1 to upgrade all of your Gold time to GPU, it's $15. That doesn't mean it's not a good deal lol, it just means you're paying $85 instead of $69. That's still a good deal for previous GPU subs.
I recently bought a 3 months refill at Amazon and the d@mned thing was converted to 2 months because of this:

kxw57opei1531.png

Back