2nd hard drive question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDollar

Ok i had an old 40 gig hard drive that i replaced with a new 320 gig hard drive, i didn't use both because i didn't have the extra SATA cable or the know how at the time. I just not slapped in the older drive because it had some business files that my parents wanted to use so instead of just switching it back and forth like i used to ( lol very sad should have found this out long ago) i used a new SATA cable and plugged everything up and now it's running fine i can access the old files. but i did notice i had a game installed on that hard drive (Bf2) so i wanted to see if i could run the game off that drive so i put in the disc and it told me to install, so im guessing it doesn't know it's on the other drive, how do i get it to recognize it. Also could i remove all files from the older drive (becuase it isnt the master drive that i boot with) and delete everything including the OS (is that possilbe) could i still run programs and files off of it, thank you looking forward for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back