Absolute Soundless

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindObject

So, as you heard, I got a new case, got everything hooked up, some ups and downs, until i got it all finished.

Everything is working fine but the sound, the case does have a SOUND plug in that comes from the front board along with the power SW and it's family. But I don't know where on my board this goes...

I connected one of the Media Center accessories which has a TV and 3 video plug ins to the motherboard....just one. And it worked. I cant put that face plate anywhere though, should I get a sound card?

Does your motherboard have integrated sound? They usually do. Does not your integrated sound have output? I believe the cable at the front of the case would be your headphone outlet. You have to carefully look at your motherboard diagram and see what each pin is for. Recheck the case diagrams as well for each wire assignment.

Yes, it does. But it doesnt work. I have to plug in a front Media Center peripheral for it to work. Pictures will help...

I need this thing for the BACK output sound to work.

Which is ONLY plugged here, NOWHERE ELSE!

The case did come with a plug in for "AUDIO". But there is nowhere to put this.

I use a Creative Soundblaster Audigy SE. $20 or a little more. The card is flawless in sound and the software is complete. Lotsa control. You would like. I don't know what that thing is in the picture by the way! Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back