[ADVICE NEEDED] Contact facebook

DjKraid

TLDR - I can't access my old personal fb account, phone got f:ed, number got changed (old sim got locked) and so on...same reason why I lost access to HF for a while...anyhow, I have sent facebook a pick of my drivers license, a pic of me holding a damn code (different each time) but they won't do jack **** to resolve the issue (disabling the 2-step auth.).
My plan is to pull some GDPR **** on them but I can't find anything else than contact forms that just get ignored. Any advice on this?

Finally got a someone over at Facebook to do what I wanted them to do. I had made a few public posts (like this one) and since there was no reply on anything I thought that why the hell wouldn't I try a 4th time to request access. I used an old pic (same as I had previously sent to them) of my drivers license and wrote a shorter version of my request and in the end literally said that "If you don't reply or do anything that I request here you'll have your hands full with GDPR related issues." after which I listed all the threads that posts that I have made related to this issue.

Short version, Facebook seems to be somewhat scared of any GDPR related investigations they might provoke one way or an other.

Back