AMD gaming motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryCrayon3

Im looking for a good gaming mother board for my system, my specs should be listed next to my displayname. I just want something with SLI, just 2 PCI Express 2.0 slots. I dont need some monster of a board with 3 way sli i just want the basic 2 way. And something that has AM2\AM2+ i might upgrade to a quad later. to give you a example of the boards im interested in look at this...... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138108
thanks

This is an excellent board that meets your needs. The Biostar one is good too, being a champ at OCing, but this one has better reviews.

As I said, both are good, but the Gigabyte mobo has better reviews overall, which is the only reason to prefer it over the Biostar one. The only quirk is that it comes with an SLI bridge that is too long for the PCI-E ports. But that's minor and Gigabyte's quality is top-notch, so I recommend getting it. However, if you're into OCing, the Biostar is the far better choice.

Ya i do some OCing, but im also impressed with biostars software that comes with the mobo, it seems to make everything very easy and clean. Ill def. think about htis one. the biopstar also has a slight draw back, the ram slots are horozontil, they cut it close with a CPU fan, but never touch, same with the PCI-E slots.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back