Amd? intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* Not another one of these threads..... :(

I like AMD for nothing more than the performan vs. price ratio. I am not a big gamer at all. Although I am on a dual core right now.

Im an Intel fan all the way, however this is more than likely in the wrong category.

But Intel seems to be dominating the market as of right now. AMD hasnt come out with anything that imprressive compared to Intel. Intel is up to their quad core processor when AMD is still trying to master the dual core.

Yes the prices are decent for the AMD, I still am an avid fan of the Core 2 Duo Conroe series. They are simply amazing when it comes to computing power.

hey! you stole my avatar andyo! j/k ;)

as for your question, I tend to like AMD better for the simple reason that they are the smaller of the two companies. (I like to stick with the underdog)

cheers :wave:

I like which ever company gives me the most bang for the buck, with slight weighting towards AMD for the same reason KingCody states.

I like performance (after overclocks), so whichever gives the highest performance wins my vote.

Which right now is Intel.

But we've got tons of these threads always popping up, and they usually get heated pretty quickly, getting locked as a consequence....

We don't need one of these threads. I'll cut it short before flaming starts.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back