Android 4.0's Hard Launch: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Review

Thanks for the thorough review and demo! I would like to get this phone, but I wonder how long it will take for VZW to clear up the issues, i.e. the reception, voice quality and the camera.

15mbps? I was able to get 31.36mbps today actually, will post screenshot (as soon as I learn how to in ICS).

Don't have reception issues myself. Been in the boonies in Northern IL several times and had good data (3g) and voice reception. I have heard of complaints on other sites tho.

No reception problems here. Oh and a here is my latest speed test that I would like to rub in: http://www.speedtest.net/android/117175287.png

Looks like a great phone. From the sounds of it ICS has fixed most of the Honeycomb bugs, really hope when it comes to the next set of Android tabs it's as smooth as it is in this review.

No reception problems here. I average 20-30mbps down and 15-20mbps up

Thanks for sharing your very detailed insights.. This phone look promising, I just hope the mentioned issues should be fixed and given a priority before they release millions of products in the market.. :)

I have had a new Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a week and I have already had lots of problems with it. It often makes unauthorised keystrokes & operations etc - willy nilly all over the place. It is fast and the display is brilliant but sadly it does not have the reliability to do what you want when you want it to. I am sorry I bought it. I will probably go back to using my iPhone 4 - much more reliable.

Back