Anyone know about the Nintendo Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega-64

well i got one for Christmas this year and it is fun but are there any rpg games for the Wii.
any comments or bad reviews are welcome thankyou.

[TD] Lord Admiral Megatron

Zelda, i haven't played the Wii one but i would love to cause Zelda The Ocarina of Time is one of my favourite games ever.

Zelda: The twilight princess is a EXCELLENT game for the wii. I played it for 3 days striaght, exactly 73 hours, and still didn't beat it. Fun and a long *** game. I suggest it highly. Also, rayman raving rabbids is just a fun game. i seriously suggest that one, the first one of rayman raving rabbids.

To me the must get games for the Wii are: Super Mario Galaxies, Metroid Prime Corruption, Resident Evil 4 (if you haven't played it yet), Battalion Wars 2, Super Paper Mario, Madden NFL 08 & Trauma Center.

There are also loads of games worth checking out on the virtual console but if you're a collector type of person I'd stand clear from it because the prices are a bit steep.

just play all the backwards compatible mario games with the gamecube controller. Mario Strikers, Mario Tennis, Mario Super Baseball, etc.

For Wii get Super Mario Galaxy.

I think the best game that will ever come out for the Wii is going to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Unless Nintendo makes another Super Smash Bros. title for the Wii somewhere down the road.

But I'm going to buy a Wii just so I can have SSBB.

I doubt it, how many games based on movies (not movies based on games like RE) can you name that were any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back