Apple iPad 2: The TechSpot Review

Julio Franco

Staff member
“The third post-PC blockbuster product” – this is the phrase that Steve Jobs used to describe the iPad at their recent media event for the iPad 2. Regardless of how you feel about the company or their products, there is no denying that Apple is one of the best when it comes to product design and marketing. Eager consumers flock to get the latest Apple hardware each year, often waiting in lines hundreds deep for hours on end.

Read the full review at:
https://www.techspot.com/review/376-apple-ipad2/

Please leave your feedback here.

So then, if there is to be nothing 'personal' about this device, and that it does no 'computing', then what is it Mr. Jobs. Just what is it exactly?

Significantly faster dual-core CPU? LOL no Apple app supports dual core!

You, my friends, have some serious issues.... :)

How does the success of Apple's tablet make you so bitter?

It is interesting indeed to see how many trolls show up on every apple related article...

Anyhow... great review!

Thanks!

If it had flash I would be alot more likely to buy one. I recently used a kindle for the first time and really liked the screen for e-reading and thats just complicated the issue. As a device you can't really complain its got better features this time round - outputting 1080p over hdmi and dual core, better graphics and more ram. Shame the OS is so locked down.

Hi! What wallpaper is it? It's amazing! Could someone our the reviewer point to it please?

Ipad 2 has only 512MB of RAM. Google "ipad 2 ram 512mb" for proof.

No wonder they won't publicly reveal how much RAM it has, cause it only has HALF of the other competitor tablets. LOL

Back