Assassin's Creed Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_84

Hello All,
When do I get the long sword in Assassin's creed? I have short blade, throwing knife, and hidden blade but I don't see long sword, so I am just wondering when do I get it and how can I equip it because all the buttons on d-pad are taken for feist, throwing knives, short blade and hidden blade so how do you equip long sword?

I see that People are really helpful here at techspot.
I am sure so many people have already beaten the game here but just doesn't give a **** to reply on this post.
Thanks a lot people.

I already figured that out. You think I would wait for a month or so until someone gives me a damn answer.
This is s forum and it's supposed to be a quick answer since there is so many people are already online.

Help, please!!!!!!!!

hi, Im new here and this looks like a good place to ask questions so, I've fin the game and you can go into Lucys E-mails, what is the code for the professers P.C and the other guys e-mails

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE

Diddie17

Help, please!!!!!!!!

hi, Im new here and this looks like a good place to ask questions so, I've fin the game and you can go into Lucys E-mails, what is the code for the professers P.C and the other guys e-mails

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE

Diddie17

( the sword should be on the right hand side, and the throwing knifes should be under short blade. Hope it helps if not sorry) :(

hey did you know that Assassins creed 2 is coming out in Nov 17, 2009.:D what is the assassin creed 2 tease trailer about cose I dont understand it????

hello everyone, dose anybody know what the professors code is for the P.C??? if you know please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back