Asus ROG Azoth Wireless Keyboard Review

90/100? Now let's see:

- No numpad
- No macro keys
- No volume adjust roller
- No media buttons

My keyboard is much cheaper and has all of above. And it was much cheaper years ago. Considering price, that keyboard deserves 60/100 at most.

90/100? Now let's see:

- No numpad
- No macro keys
- No media buttons

My keyboard is much cheaper and has all of above. And it was much cheaper years ago. Considering price, that keyboard deserves 60/100 at most.
But do you have customizable RGB?

90/100? Now let's see:

- No numpad
- No macro keys
- No media buttons

Clearly you are not the intended customer for this one, that doesn't make it a bad product. Tenkeyless has been a niche among keyboard enthusiasts for a long time. I personally like my volume knob, too.

Clearly you are not the intended customer for this one, that doesn't make it a bad product. Tenkeyless has been a niche among keyboard enthusiasts for a long time. I personally like my volume knob, too.
Point have been already said on this thread. This keyboard misses many features and still costs huge money. IMO taking off features should mean cheaper keyboard too.

90/100? Now let's see:

- No numpad
- No macro keys
- No media buttons

Same here...my G613 has all the features I need, including the ones this overpriced thing lacks, and it only cost me $80...gee, imagine that :D

Ok, I know it don't have ROaG in it's name, but so what.....

Would never buy a piece of hardware no matter how good it is if it requires Armory Crate. AC is an abomination. Pointless, buggy, incredibly resource hungry, unstable and a terrible bit of UX. I can't put into words how bad it is. Love Asus motherboards but won't buy them anymore because Asus s/w is such dogsh1te.

No go for me. I can't efficiently use keyboards that are missing a dedicated "End" key.

Not a fan of the gamer "bling" either but at least that doesn't cause usability issues.

Last edited:
Make a Trend about keyboards with less keys, sell them 3 times more expensive than "full" keyboards... profit... !
Work and play full sized at work, 60% for play. I went from always having fullsized since the early 90s to TKL to 60% and I'm never going back. I don't need more desk space taken up so I can look like an accountant. Hitting shift and 1 extra button to do a couple of tasks really doesn't put me out and I like it more for gaming. But I'm definitely not paying these prices.

Another good product made horribly overpriced simply because it says "ASUS ROG" on it. This is why I've never owned an ASUS motherboard, they've never been the best deal that I could find.

This ASUS is even more expensive than the king of all PC keyboards, the IBM/Unicomp PC122 (aka "The Battle Cruiser") and it only costs $109.00:
BLKpc122Front600.jpg

I realise that it's not a wireless keyboard but making a keyboard wireless doesn't make it worth $250 and there's no better-made keyboard in the world than an IBM/Unicomp.

Last edited:
It's not wireless, I saw a wire in that smaller box.
The title does call it an "Asus ROG Azoth Wireless Keyboard" so I have to assume that it's wireless. although it doesn't impress me much as I sit here and type on my AData XPG mechanical gaming keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches. :laughing:

They can price these insanely high because of the long shelf life, keyboards don't change much over time and if they don't sell well they will just lower the prices a year or so down the road or during sales.

Back