ATI 9700 Pro Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished installing 9700 Pro on my pc (eMachine T3256), everything went very smooth. but for some reason i dont get ANY sound from my DVD, or windows (you know when you go back from window to window, stuff like that)... thanks.

Ps. how can i find out if the card is running at 4x or 8x? i know my AGP slot supports 8x, but the card seemed a LITTLE slow to me, so may be i though for some reason it is running at 4x.

THANKS A LOT!

First you can set the AGP by going into Bios.

Second have a look in device manager to see if there are any yellow exclamation marks next to your sound hardware. If there are then reinstall the drivers for your soundcard.

What Windows OS are you running?

Please will you enter your system specs in user profile at the top of the page(click on edit profile) Thanks

Regards Howard :grinthumb

ok i did what you said... nope, no yellow question mark in "Device manager"... my "windows sounds" came back (that was kind of random, out of nowhere!) , but still nothing from the DVD... i put all the spec. i know about my system in my profile... thanks again...

o

yep, i reinstalled all the drivers, still nothing...i wanna install a new DVD player software and see what happens... thanks a lot for the response!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back