BF2 1.12 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISSED

For some reason my computer won't let me install the BF2 1.12 patch, when I try to the computer crashes,so I delete that one and download it from a different site,but It still crashes,Please help!!Thanx

Patch

I downloaded it from TotalBF2, Electronic Arts, and Game Spot,and no I didn't receive an error message cuz in the middle of the patchin process it crashes

PISSED said:
I downloaded it from TotalBF2, Electronic Arts, and Game Spot,and no I didn't receive an error message cuz in the middle of the patchin process it crashes
Ok but my question was how is it crashing. It is giving your BSD or poping up some sort of error message or what?

Freeze

I just recently fixed that problem, now I can play,for like 5 minuits then it freezes,while its frozen it make a weird buzzing and cracking noise, and it laggs like crazy if I get the chance to play which is like 2 out of 100 chance, I didn't have this problem before,I think its a RAM problem,but I'm not sure,It doesn't just freeze on BF2,it does it on all 3D games.I've done countless virus scans and found nothin no adware,the computers clean.It only freezes when I'm playin,I bought it to geek squad at Best Buy and dude said "**** happens" so just 4 dat on the questionair I voted YES ya anal leakage ,yall should wear capes, Specs are-AMD 64 3400+ processor,RAM 512mb,200gb harddrive 7200 rpm,Nvidia Geforce 6200

Freezing when playing 3d games is probably caused by either overheating, or an underpowered psu.

Check your temps. Try running your computer with the side panel off, and a desk fan blowing into your case. See if the freezing subsides, or becomes less frequent.

If it does, then overheating is the cause.

what psu do you have? Make, and wattage please.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back