Bill Gates thinks Elon Musk should keep his Coronavirus comments to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

midian182

Staff member
A hot potato: Bill Gates thinks fellow billionaire Elon Musk should stick to electric cars and rockets instead of spreading controversial opinions on Covid-19. The ex-Microsoft boss called Musk's comments on the virus "outrageous" during a TV appearance yesterday.

"Elon's positioning is to maintain a high level of outrageous comments," Gates said in an interview with CNBC's Andrew Ross Sorkin on Squawk Box. "He's not much involved in vaccines. He makes a great electric car. And his rockets work well. So he's allowed to say these things. I hope that he doesn't confuse areas he's not involved in too much."

Musk has never been one to shy away from speaking his mind. Back in April, he said the lockdowns were "fascist" and infringed on people's rights. He was in no hurry to shut down Tesla's Freemont factory, waiting almost a week after the Bay Area ordered non-essential businesses to close before complying. It was later reopened "against Alameda County rules," for which Musk asked only he be arrested.

Musk has recently taken to arguing over Covid-19 infection numbers. He has tweeted about the "ridiculous number of false positive C19 tests," which he claimed are a "big part of why C19 positive tests are going up while hospitalisations and mortality are declining."

There have been over 4.3 million confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the US and 149,256 deaths, more than any other country.

Speaking about social media's role in the spread of misinformation, Gates said: "When you let people communicate, you have to deal with the fact that certain incorrect things that are very titillating can spread very rapidly compared to the truth. And we've always seen that with vaccines."

Permalink to story.

He has tweeted about the "ridiculous number of false positive C19 tests," which he claimed are a "big part of why C19 positive tests are going up while hospitalisations and mortality are declining."
I've read something about this too, that somebody is injecting false info about rising positive results. Or more precisely it was: "SCIENCE FRAUD: Florida Gov. DeSantis calls for investigation into why people are testing “positive” for coronavirus tests they never received"

Dunno why everybody's trusting Bill Gates more, he will be the reason why COVI-PASS will become mandatory. The new vaccines, not only may still contain dangerous ingredients that increase dementia and cancer risk (Not many know that people started hating vaccines because of toxic ingredient that caused too many children being born with autism one year. Ask the victims. And not because they are just dumb as 99.98% LOVE to believe.), the new DNA-altering technology, mRNA vaccination, turns people into genetically modified property, that can be patented by corporations. And to improve mass control, they will do it.
Life is like in the movie Mission Impossible 2, but, there is no immortal hero to stop it, so Big Pharma, oligarchs, can do whatever they want.
"conspiracy theory", "fake news", doesn't matter, oligarchs will reach their goal. The mass is artificially bred, with more advanced methods, only to serve. And there will never be an immortal super hero. Fate accepted.

All these oligarchs in media, Musk, Gates, Trump, they just put up an act. They all work together. Always have. Entertainment for the masses. The mass loves it.

Dunno why everybody's trusting Bill Gates more, he will be the reason why COVI-PASS will become mandatory. The new vaccines, not only may still contain dangerous ingredients that increase dementia and cancer risk (Not many know that people started hating vaccines because of toxic ingredient that caused too many children being born with autism one year. Ask the victims. And not because they are just dumb as 99.98% LOVE to believe.), the new DNA-altering technology, mRNA vaccination, turns people into genetically modified property, that can be patented by corporations. And to improve mass control, they will do it.

You're way deep in misinformation corner. You need to call 911 and ask for an emergency intervention.

For all I care, Elon and Tesla as well, can eat a couple of metric tons of d!cks.

Living in Mx and working as a tier 1 supplier for tesla. We didn't stop shipping to them until late april, of course we switched from Fremont to China.

And yes, I am aware our government is to blame too, but seeing that tesla didn't even slow down their production schedule made me mad and resentful toward Elon and the company.

Don't see much controversy here. We know that infection rates have been significantly inflated by many US states in order to receive more federal dollars. People killed in accidents who *might* have tested positive are being listed as having died from Covid-19. Read up on it, this is the ugly reality of what happens when you hand out money based solely on numbers that aren't confirmed by those doling out the dough.

He regurgitates psuedo science and fake news.

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that the "He" you're referring to is Bill Gates. Elon Musk made a point about the case fatality rate. I think it's also called the mortality rate. But it's only fake news if it's a lie. If we have millions of cases of COVID-19 and small amounts of death then there is no real pandemic. It was all a well orchestrated planned move to scare the world into begging for a vaccine. With a CFR that is ridiculous low I have complete respect, but at the same time, zero fear of corona virus. So, I think you can guess my viewpoint on what Bill Gates can do with his vaccines.

I've read something about this too, that somebody is injecting false info about rising positive results. Or more precisely it was: "SCIENCE FRAUD: Florida Gov. DeSantis calls for investigation into why people are testing “positive” for coronavirus tests they never received"

Life is like in the movie Mission Impossible 2, but, there is no immortal hero to stop it, so Big Pharma, oligarchs, can do whatever they want.
"conspiracy theory", "fake news", doesn't matter, oligarchs will reach their goal. The mass is artificially bred, with more advanced methods, only to serve. And there will never be an immortal super hero. Fate accepted.

All these oligarchs in media, Musk, Gates, Trump, they just put up an act. They all work together. Always have. Entertainment for the masses. The mass loves it.

I trust Bill gates about as far as I can throw him. He looks like he was sculpted out of clay when God was drunk. So, I probably can't even lift his *** off the ground let alone throw him anywhere.

You made a good point which I don't fully understand right now. What is the psychological point of having 2 people on the same team put up a fight for the public? I can see that point in the good cop/bad cop scenario you see in the movies and on television sometimes. It's something I need to study up on but if you could expand for the discussion that would be helpful.

The mass is artificially bred, with more advanced methods, only to serve. And there will never be an immortal super hero. Fate accepted.
Dude, put the bong down for a minute. Not sure what you've been smoking, but I definitely do not want some.

A little distrust and skepticism in authority is healthy, when it's based on reliable evidence and helps to hold those in power to account, but you've overshot the landing zone so much you're headed back into orbit.

The 0.02% you refer to may indeed not be "dumb", as you seem to think everyone else thinks. They just have a real problem with confirmation bias, and lack the ability to objectively analyze sources of information.

For a while I thought that Elon Musk would be the new "Tesla" for the XXI century. No pun intended.
But lately I'm starting to think that he is more like a new Trump.
Honestly, he is the Tesla of 21st century. Most of Tesla's fanboys just follow a story of Edison "stealing" his stuff or something like that. While they refer to the imaginary stuff like earth quake machine made by Tesla. In reality, Tesla was an extremely smart guy. But he was never the smartest of his time. I can't find the source here, but some science historian said that he had an extremely negative opinion regarding modern physics because he couldn't understand it (in his favor, not a lot of people were able to understand it at the time).
Similarly, Musk is a smart guy. But he is given a godlike "savior" of mankind personality by his fans.

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that the "He" you're referring to is Bill Gates. Elon Musk made a point about the case fatality rate. I think it's also called the mortality rate. But it's only fake news if it's a lie. If we have millions of cases of COVID-19 and small amounts of death then there is no real pandemic. It was all a well orchestrated planned move to scare the world into begging for a vaccine. With a CFR that is ridiculous low I have complete respect, but at the same time, zero fear of corona virus. So, I think you can guess my viewpoint on what Bill Gates can do with his vaccines.
EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed you said you respected the virus. I'll leave the comment up though cos it took ten mins to write!!
If u have zero fear of Corona virus you should read the reports on those who thought the same just before they died of it. I agree it's thankfully a very small CFR but for a small portion of those who contract it, it's vicious. The vaccines are being developed to allow humanity to deal with the disease without around 0.5 to 1% of those who contract it dying from it before herd immunity is reached, and many more enduring hospitalisation and severe illness. As I have had multiple vaccines over my lifetime to protect me from other serious viruses and diseases, many of which I had only a tiny chance of contracting (Japanese encephalitis for example), I'm very much looking forward to when a safe vaccine is made available to allow the world to return to normal. I do accept btw the argument that just letting everyone get infected while protecting the vulnerable might actually be a reasonable path to take, but I don't accept the conspiracy theory nonsense that Bill Gates philanthropy on disease is actually just a megalomaniac play for world domination.

I just love it when the rich boy's feud with each other, maybe they will be so busy they will forget about the next price increase!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back