Blue screen error bccode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, sorry for the bad post of mine. Now here is my new thread.

I get this error when i play some of the games, but sometimes also when working on desktop. Please help, i'm desperate. I thought maybe it was my graphic card cause my cooler was damaged. i bought a new one but it's still the same.

I will send my last three minidump files. I hope now you'll get what you need to help me.

Thanks a lot!

What mouse are you using? Your minidumps all point to the driver KMWDFilter.sys which is, from what I can gather, is a wireless mouse driver.

yes i bought a wireless mouse sometime ago. It's from Trust and the model is MI-4950R. It's nothing special,cheap mouse. So i'll try to use some other mouse and see what's gonna happen. Thenks for now,i'll report!

Believe it or not, there was quite a bit concerning the Trust mouse and this driver casing the very issues you speak of. Good luck.

Hey!
I installed a new driver for the mouse and now i have been testing it for couple of days. I can say that the problem no longer exists, no error occured during these days. I am very grateful for helping me out with this.
Thanks a lot!!!

Great! ...and you are welcome. :) There is quite a bit on the 'net concerning this mouse by Trust and the particular driver you were having issues with.

Thank you for getting back to us with the resolve. This will help others in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back