BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

How would you suggest check my PSU

how should I check to see if my powersupply is giving enough amps?
Nevermind now that I thought about it its probably not my PSU. Even when under full load its fine

All four minidump files cite the same error code 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors.

0xA errors can be caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to access a higher IRQ address than what they are designed for resulting in system crashes.

In all four the driver danew.sys was cited as the cause. This belongs to your Razer DeathAdder USB Optical Mouse. Update your mouse drivers.

Mx518 and deathadder both plugged in at the same time

I have my deathadder drivers updated but I also have my old mx518 drivers. Do you think the drivers are conflicting for rights. I notice that this normally happens when im running an application like osu or adobe flash player

Razor has had many issues with several models and their drivers these past 5 years. I suggest uninstalling your mouseware and reinstall and then update.

Back